Sunday, June 18, 2006

Pools, Bikes and Frogs


Jordyn is LOVING swimming this summer (this is at my parent's pool)! She can finally be a free fish with the help of this tube! She would literally stay in ALL day long if we let her. Her stamina far outweighs everyone else's put together.





Lexi is still a bit timid around the big pool. She had a little fall off the step a few weeks ago and the memory is still too fresh for her. My mom has a kiddie pool outide too, so she sticks to that for now.




Jordyn has been begging for a two wheel bike for so long now and we FINALLY got her one this weekend! It was at Target for $35 and it should last her a couple years. It's a 16 inch bike - which is a tiny bit big for now, but within a month it'll be just right. At 9:45 when we made her go to bed, she was hysterically sad to stop riding. She said "but mom, there are lights on the street so we can keep riding!!".

We bought Lexi a bike too! Her's is a 12 inch, which is perfect for her too. Her's was $29 at Target.


I can't explain how many frogs we have around our neighborhood. Thousands! (Katie, I'm sure that makes you excited to come visit!). This one was just chillin' in the gutter tonight so I snapped a pic of it. Most of the frogs we have currently are tiny, like maybe as big as half your thumb. I guess they help with bugs (to TRY and look on the bright side?).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could not survive with the FROGS! Our kids love their two wheelers too

Chris Grover said...

Pools are a saving grace in that valley heat! Looks so fun! I miss having access to a pool -- I actually crave swimming constantly!Cute bikes! Not so cute frogs!