Thursday, June 22, 2006

Brighter Vision


I should probably wait to post about it until AFTER I have tried this for myself, but one of my good friends recommended it to me so I'm passing it on! It's a program called Brighter Vision for children and when you subscribe to it, each month they send you a package of learning material for your child - age appropriate. It comes with a book, stickers, worksheets...all focused around a specific subject and completely taylored to your child's age (ages 1-6). You can order the first package for free to try it out, after that it's like $18 per month. It sounds like something Jordyn would just love right now, and having it come in the mail for her would make it even more exciting. So I ordered trial packs for both girls and we'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Jamie for sharing. I have been looking for something like this for Lauren. I just signed signed up for a free trial.

Debbie said...

They are great! We get them and the boys really enjoy it.