Thursday, June 08, 2006

Like Mother Like Daughter(s)

I discovered this picture in my car today...randomly. And I showed it to Jordyn. She said "Mommy, is that me?". I said no and explained that it was Mommy, when I was little (maybe three years old, on my new canopy bed...is that right mom?). She was fascinated by the fact that I WAS so little but I'm now so big. It was cute. Anyway, when I showed it to Tucker he said it looked like a mixture of both girls. Funny how I can pass on genes to create two girls with such different characteristics, yet they both resemble me. Genes are amazing, aren't they? Makes me even more anxious to meet #3.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

So cute! I had to do a double take when I saw your bed spread in the picture. I had that SAME EXACT bedding when I was little. I have such vivid memories of playing in my room on that bedding with my barbies! So funny! I think my mom still has it somewhere at her house.

Tiffany

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I remember having that bedding in boy colors. I think it eventually became a dog blanket.

-Michael