Saturday, June 24, 2006

Garage Sale

Once I get an idea in my head, I usually have to do it RIGHT THEN. So last night at 10:00 (after our date and after we got the kids into bed) I drug Tucker into a last-minute project of "let's have a garage sale in the morning!". I've been noticing things around our house/garage the past few months that we really don't use or need, so we gathered them up and by midnight had our garage sale stuff set up in the garage! We jumped out there at 6:45 and pulled everything out. Unfortunately with this heat, by 8:00 it's in the upper 80's so it's NOT as fun to be garage saling by then! Anyway, in two hours we made $85. Not bad for a last minute thought! :-)

And now I'm ready for a nap...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously can' believe that! I've been wanting to have a garage sale for ever but I am way too Lazy!

Eliza2006 said...

I had my garage sale last weekend. I had such a great turn out. I made $220. I need to blog about this...I fell backwards from about 4 feet right before the garage sale. I had a concussion and was down for about 3 days after the sale. It was bad. I actually felt scared because of how hard I hit my head. Anyway, congrats on your yardsale cash. It's like free money. What are you going to buy with it?

Tiffany