Saturday, August 08, 2009

More "Old" Friends

The week before last, we were priviledged to spend a day with Brittany & Karli and all of our kids. It's always crazy to get together these days because there are so many little ones running around, but these girls are more like family to me and I love any time I get with them! We weren't good about getting a pic with all of us and our kids - guess we were distracted, imagine that!

I did get one of Peyton obsessed with Karli's littlest, 2 month old Taylor. Peyton has always been obsessed with babies.

These cute girls were putting on a dance show for us and showing off their skills! The only catch (which they reminded s 8 million times) was "SHhhhhh, you CAN'T keep talking while we're dancing!!"




And then we managed to get away one night withOUT the kids and actually talk. I've known Britt, Karli and Katie for 22 years and that makes for a LOT to talk about! Jr high, high school, hometown, college, marriage, kids, etc etc etc! We talked for four hours....until the restaurant closed and I'm sure we could have easily doubled it! It was so wonderful and I can't say enough how much I cherish these girls. They have helped shape and form who I am today and continue to be examples to me of strong, righteous women. Love you guys!!



And the final event we were able to share was in the blessing of Karli and Chris' little precious girl, Taylor. I was so happy we were there for this special day!



1 comment:

britt said...

I too cherish these get togethers and the endless interesting and fun conversations we have together! I promise to one day come visit YOU!!!