Monday, June 15, 2009

My Snuggle-bug

So often my posts are about events. Places we go, things we do. But usually the most precious things in life are the most simple.

One of my most favorite things to do in the entire world is to snuggle with Peyton. She is my most snuggly kid for sure. She knows that she is my "snuggle bug" or my "cuddle bug" and will gladly snuggle with me for 20 minutes if our morning allows. I love it!

I asked Tucker to snap some pics of us in a snuggle session so I can capture this memory. It is etched strongly in my mind, but sadly probably not in her young mind. I want her to have a visual reminder of how much her mommy loves her. These pictures almost make me cry because it feels like it's slipping through my fingers so quickly...with all three of my princesses!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is how Cooper has always been for me. He comes in almost every morning and cuddles with me.

britt said...

you are so good to capture those precious moments and memories. That is a lot like my Kaipo to, if I can get him to sit still long enough :)

Chris Grover said...

priceless pictures and priceless memories for you and for peyton! those are the things you WANT to always remember! oh my gosh, i can't believe how busy you guys have been, but it all looks so fun! you must be really proud of your girls -- they are thriving in so many activities and will be so well-rounded because of it! they are all sooo beautiful!

Tara said...

Good idea, I need to have Bill do that with eddie and I. although, it's really both my boys who are MAJOR snuggle-bugs. I hear it's a mamas boy thing. Pey is SO adorable, and you look gorgeous! (even w/o makeup!)

Grammy said...

Very precious!