Sunday, June 21, 2009

Look Who's Visiting!

I (subconsciously) convinced my dear friend Tiffany to throw her two kids (Eliza 3 and Solomon 5 months....oh, AND her dog Beau!) in the car to drive 12 hours to visit us!! No wonder we are such good friends....we both do insane things like that!

So far, we've hung out at home lots, swam at my parents' pool and gone to church. It's been a combination of loud, chaotic and wonderful! Tiff and I laugh that we are thirty-something moms instead of college kids laying around in Hawaii. How did that happen?

Tiff, thanks for being such a spontaneous, bold and semi-crazy friend! *wink, wink*


Check out the variety of skin tones!!

Awww, what a sweet boy!


Eliza LOVED my dad. My favorite part of the day was her quote "Mike! You have a SPIDER on your arm!!" (his scorpio tattoo)

Peyton LOVES baby Solomon

Lexi and Eliza are a sweet little duo


And Tiff wants to take Jordyn (or "Jodi" according to Eliza) home with her because she is such a HUGE helper!

A "relaxing" family dinner ;-)

The "thirty-something" Moms! ha ha

4 comments:

britt said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I was that spontaneous. I just don't have it in me! Hopefully some day I can make it to see you :)

Tabitha said...

I love it! I wish I could have come!!! Great pictures!

Melvin and Carly said...

Things are never dull at your house! It's great that you are still so close to so many people.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

How fun! Looks like you all are having a great time!!