Monday, June 15, 2009

Lest You Are Deceived...

Just in case any of my friends/family who read my blog (...or even my own future-self) thinks I am accomplishing super-human feats with all of our "events" lately.....let it be known that this is the reality and how my entire house looks!




And now that we are on no schedule with no-school/work.....I am back on the computer more than I should be (thus the million blog posts), it's 3:22 and I haven't showered and have INTENDED to work out all day long (hasn't happened yet).


HSM is on the T.V.....

And these cute girls are wandering around the house....entertaining each other!

Summer vacation is here!

6 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

LUCKY! Ours does not start for about 48 more hours. I can not wait to sleep in once again! By the way, that is not messy!

Unknown said...

That's what my life looks like and I don't work or go to school. Some days when I think that I am adding another kid I can't even breathe- but I have learned that with each addition to the family you have to let some things go and just focus on the important things- right??

Tabitha said...

Feel happy that your girls have eachother for entertainment! All I hear all day is " mom, I am bored and I don't have anyone to play with."

Tara said...

DITO!!! Only I would bet my house smells worse than yours. (Jade made tuna sandwiches last night, since I am taking an extended vacation from responsibility, and the house smells DIVINE this morning) I need to got shower too. I can't wait for summer school to start next week, school is the only thing that gets me in routien. my poor children. :)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

This is too funny!! I just had someone tell me the other day- how do you manage school/work/family- I said come take a look at my house and you will see how. Most days I don't shower until 2:30

Daytrippingmom Media said...

You are still amazing in my book!! congrats on finishing your credentialing program!! That is an amazing feat :)