Friday, March 20, 2009

This Life is Kicking My Butt

Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter
even sliding down a rainbow
. ~Cherralea Morgen



I read this quote today. I liked it. I related to it.

If this analogy was reality, then the past year would have given me so many splinters, I could now be considered a mighty Oak Tree trunk. Literally.

While student teaching is hard, I can only wish it was my biggest struggle. But one can dream.

I sure hope you're not feeling completely full of splinters like me!


7 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

If it makes you feel any better, I have splinters in my butt crack from sliding down that rainbow! OUCH!

Unknown said...

I am feeling quite terrible myself= but you know why.

britt said...

I hope WHATEVER else is making your life challenging, finds its way out sooner than later! I just feel bad that I don't know all of your struggles, as well you knowing mine.
Good Luck and hang in there.
You're terrific!

Beth said...

I know it's been tough, and I don't know the half of it. Wish you could escape for awhile and take a breather! I love you!

Tabitha said...

I have many splinters:(

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I wish you could take a little break from it all. You deserve it and need it!! I hope you can slide down a rainbow without any splinters soon!! Take care and many hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

amen, i feel like i have the whole entire sequoia national forest up my butt!! I love this quote. It is awesome. I have to say at least there is a rainbow in there somewhere? ;)