Saturday, March 28, 2009

Party Preview


Next Saturday, Jordyn is having her 7th birthday party. The theme will be centered around, noneother than, High School Musical.

A few days ago, I let myself get carried away for four house with one of the party favors....red & white bows for the girls (the colors of East High in HSM). For a total of $3, all the girls will be able to pick out and take home a bow!

It's our very first time branching out to school friends. In the past, we've always had close family and family-like friends, or even neighbor friends, for parties. But never kids from school whose parents I don't know at all. So I'm anxious to see how it turns out!

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

What a fun idea to give bows for a party favor. They are really cute and I love your bow holder. I am ready to make another one due to boredom last night where I made 9 more bows. :) I guess I am hooked.

britt said...

where do YOU FIND THE TIME????
that is a way cute idea. I am big into making flower clips-haven't made many bows.

Jamie and Family said...

Britt....I wouldn't call it "finding time"...it's called neglecting your family for four house and the house turns into a bomb and everyone is starving from only eating popcorn afterschool! ha ha

K Western said...

Very cute!! I've always wanted to try and make some, but I never seem to make the time.