Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Letter of Thanks


Dear Clorox Bleach Tablets,

I could never say a big enough thank you to express my deep gratitude for your existance. With five humans living in our home, we use our commodes very frequently. And because of you, (I hate to admit this publicly) I hardly ever have to scrub the inside of my toilets. Hardly EVER! You keep them sparkling clean and white flush after flush after flush with no effort on my part. I can tell when you are dissolved because there is a distinct difference in the hue of the bowl.

You are a bit pricey, but worth every penny. In fact, I stock up on you at Costco because I fear running out of you!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Jamie

5 comments:

Beth said...

I've been on a mission for those for years! And now with 5 bathrooms in my home, they are even more important for me. Glad you discovered them!

Jamie and Family said...

Oh yes, Beth. Five bathrooms would be a nightmare!!!!

I've actually loved these for many years. I can't believe we've never discussed this! Or maybe we have, but things fall our of our brain

Unknown said...

I used to use those until I heard that if something happened (emergency related) you couldn't use the water in your toilet due to the bleach in it so I stopped.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I've never used this but I'm going to pick a couple of them at the store next week. Thanks for the tip!!

britt said...

hhmm...now I am on the fence. I was sold after reading Jme's post, but then read Katie's comment. Heaven forbid, we ever have to DRINK the water from the toilet, but if worse came to worse....hhmm!