Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Update

So today I had one of those dr. appts that you DON'T want...the kind where he checks and says "you're exactly the same as last week, no progress"! NOOOO that's not what I wanted you to say! Then what's the point of all the cramping and discomfort I've been having???? So at this point, I am 1 cm dialated and 50-60% effaced. I keep telling myself things can change at any point, huh? I'm definitely getting impatient though.




Tucker and Mike had a lot of fun at the game. It was a long day to San Francisco and back, but they both loved the action and enthusiasm at a live game versus watching a game on T.V. Even though the Chargers kicked butt, Tucker said it was a great birthay present.

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Oh Jamie! As each day passes, I keep kinda waiting to hear something! If you don't post on your blog, I start to think, oh boy, did it happen?! I know you're anxious, and I am really anxious for you! Your little girl will be here SERIOUSLY in no time!