Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Baby #3






(This is Tucker taking over for Jamie.) She is here!!! We are 90% sure the name is Peyton Jean Maxfield. However in all reality it COULD change tomorrow. The other name we are considering is Baylee Jean.
Please post a comment on your preference!
Her middle name is a combination of Pamela Jean (Jamie's Mom) & Jeannine (Tucker's Mom)
She was born today at 2:14 pm.
She was 7 lbs.14 oz. & 20 ½ inches.
Also, she has red curly hair! WooHoo! Another Red Head!!
Jamie's labor went really well, she only had to push for about 14 minutes. Jordyn was really happy to see her little sister, and held her the entire time she was visiting. Lexi came in looked at her, said hello, and spent the rest of the time exploring the hospital room.
I was pleased to have Pam & Lindy in the room with me during the delivery. This was Lindy's first visual on the birthing process, and Pam - well we couldn't have done it without her!! She is such a solid force to have in the room. (Thanks mom)
Just a personal note, there is nothing better than the birth of a child. I had tears in my eyes as soon as I saw the top of her head and kept them till she was safely in Jamie's arms. There is nothing as beautiful as seeing our new princess join our family. Jamie I LOVE YOU!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!! Congratulations on your beautiful little princess!!

Anonymous said...

Where the heck is the picture actually showing her hair! I am so happy for you guys:)

Grammy said...

Congratulations! Just reading your blog brought tears to my eyes as I remembered the birth of my own children and my three beautiful grandchildren. You and Jamie are wonderful parents and have a beautiful family. Keep up the good work!

Debbie said...

congrats! now the fun begins with 3:) glad everything went so well, you look great jamie.

Chris Grover said...

Hooray for Peyton or possibly Baylee! She is just perfect -- so sweet! We are so happy and excited for you both and for your family. I'm thrilled for the red curly hair too! Jamie, you look great (are you supposed to look that cute after giving birth??!!) and it sounds like you were a champion! Congrats you guys! We love ya! Keep posting pictures of Peyton too -- she's adorable!

Eliza2006 said...

Awwwww, she's beautiful! I NEED a pic of the hair! She looks like a Peyton Jean!!!! So cute. Talk to you soon!


Tiffany

britt said...

Contrats you guys! Your new life has already begun. How does it feel? Sounds like everything went great. She was good size, but I'm sure you felt like she was going to be like 10 lbs. huh!
Can't wait to see more pics
I can relate with the name game, we went home undecided. Either name is cute, so she will be lucky.

britt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jamie!
I'm so excited for you and your little family! Loves, Jill

Carlotta said...

I think Judy is trying to make her mark with the red hair. =) I can't wait to love her and squeeze her!! Tell the girls hi for me. Miss them lots!!! haven't seen them since july. soon enough.

love,
aunt carly

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamie, I am SO happy for you!!! It's over and I bet it seems like she has always been there. Sounds like she is doing well, what a blessing! I can't believe I'm going to go through the same thing in March. Both of you look amazing, I know I did not look that good after Josh. Maybe that's a blessing of having a girl, one "radiates" princess-hood. (I definitely looked like I had given birth to a boy). But really, you look beautiful, and in all perfect. I love you and I'm so happy for your family! Can't wait to see you next month! :)

Tonia said...

Congratulations on the birth of Payton! She is a cutie as are your other two princesses!!!

Hugs -
Tonia
Our Fuling Princess Blog
http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/