Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Countdown

This is the countdown phase of pregnancy where EVERYTHING feels iffy. I am such a planner, and I can't stand this part of not knowing when the baby will actually come! Will my water break? Will it be a rush to the hospital? Will it be a planned induction? Will it be tomorrow, or in two weeks? Ugh. I have been terribly uncomfortable lately. Lots of back pain and cramping and inconsistent contractions, so I can tell my body is starting to get ready. I hardly sleep, so I'm constantly feeling like my head is in a cloud...and now I have a head cold, so that doesn't help! Anyway, other than that life is great! It's just a big time of change for our family, which always feels exciting and a little scary at the same time. I'll post any exciting news when/if it happens!

Disclaimer: To those of you whom I absolutely adore but can't seem to do a good job at keeping in touch with....please bear with me!! I have been so bad at phone calls and emails!!! It's like I'm living in an alternate world - one with ZERO energy for normal life activities. Just know that I still love you!!

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, I can't even begin to imagine all the emotions and physical things you are going through right now! I also cannot even believe that it's almost time!! It feels like just yesterday that you told me you were pregnant! I CAN'T wait to see your little girl (what will she look like, what will her name be, etc) and I'm so excited for you and Tucker and the girls! Shall I pray that it will happen sooner than later?! PLEASE keep us posted as much as you can! We'll be praying for you and we love you!