Friday, October 27, 2006

Jordyn (aka Little Mommy)


This is the postion Jordyn would prefer to stay in 24/7 - holding Peyton! She loves the baby SO much. It is so hard for her when I have to feed her or change her diaper...things she can't quite do. It is very sweet, and occasionally claustrophobic (for me).

We are adjusting to all the normal things still. I'm very tired and very sore, but also happy and content. I can't believe how much more I am savoring this baby than I did when Jordyn and Lexi were babies. She is just so precious and with this being the third, I understand more than ever how fast it will go by. I'm nervous for the overwhelming days ahead when I'm alone with the three of them! Lindy and Mom - you may get a few tearful phone calls! Those hard times are inevitable, but our family feels more complete already and I feel very blessed to have such a piece of heaven in our home.

4 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, that was just sweet. I can't even imagine! Little Peyton has ALWAYS been part of your family and now you get to enjoy her presence! That is so precious of Jordyn loving her new little sister so much! I'll say it again, Peyton is so beautiful! I'm so excited to see your family grow -- you and Tucker are such good parents! I hope you are feeling much better really soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I want a close up of that cute babies hair! I'm glad Jordyn likes her so much- is Lexi jealous?

Eliza2006 said...

So cute! It sounds like you're feeling good even though you are sore. Talk soon!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Congrats from one FAB FIVE Family to another!!!