Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Tucker!



Today is Tucker's 34th birthday! Tucker is one of those "timeless" people. I don't think he'll ever seem a certain age. He has such a fun and energetic personality, so it keeps him young. We met when he was 26, so nearly 8 years ago. Tucker has been such a positive addition to my life! I am thankful every single day for him and the bright spot he is in our family! I think anyone who knows him would agree!

Besides a little birthday celebrating tonight, Tucker's birthday present this year is to go to an NFL game this weekend (49ers vs Chargers in SF). He's going with our brother-in-law Mike and they are SO excited to go to their first NFL game!

We've also hit the year "birthday" of our blog! One of my first posts one year ago was about Tucker's last birthday! How amazing that a year has gone by! I'm so glad we decided to do the blog (Thanks for the inspiration, Tiff). For those of you who have pondered it, it is SOOOOO easy and so worth it. I challenge you to try it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tucker- I remember we got married on his b-day and it was Friday the 13th. Time flies.

Debbie said...

how did you like a friday the 13th bday tucker? one of our little boys has one. hope you have a great day and a wonderful time at the football game.

Carlotta said...

8 yrs ago!! are you kidding? thats crazy. it doesn't seem that long but it seems like forever ago in a good way. wish i could be there and sorry i'm not better with cards and calls. just call me the slacker!! hope to see you soon. Love you Tucker!

Anonymous said...

WOW-looking at your picture of younger years, your girls really do look like you. I totally see them in you, or you in them, which ever way it works.
Hope you have a great one and enjoy the game!
Brittany

Eliza2006 said...

Happy b-day Tucker!

Tiffany

Chris Grover said...

Happy Bday Tucker! It has been so fun for Chris and I to get to know you and we just love you and Jamie! Hope you had a fun day and enjoyed the game! Chris is thoroughly jealous!