Friday, October 20, 2006

HUGE!

I can't believe I'm even posting this picture, because I am so HUGE and not at a picture-friendly point in pregnancy, but at the same time I realize how short-term this special time is. I wanted to capture the girls with my belly before it's gone. So last night we tried to do a photo shoot, which NONE of us were really in the mood for, but time is starting to run out...so we persevered and here is one of the shots we got. I'm sure I will look back at this picture fondly someday!

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, no matter what you might think or feel, you look BEAUTIFUL! Amazing what our bodies can do to make a little home for those babies!

Unknown said...

Jamie- seriously are your clothes going to fit for the rest of the pregnancy?? You definitely take after your mom- you are a real trooper!

Eliza2006 said...

Oh my gosh! You are huge!!! I love it!!! Only a few more days and you will have a miraculous 30 lb weight loss. I wish going to China and back would produce the same results for me!

Tiffany