Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Do We Have a Name Yet?

This is the best baby name book!!! "The Baby Name Wizard"


To answer the many questions of whether we have a name yet....the answer is no! I don't know why it's so hard this time! I used to wonder how people could literally go to the hospital to deliver and still not know the baby's name...but I have a feeling that will be US this time!! We have a small pool of names we are toying around with, but nothing definite. We'll be sure to let you know what we decide!

Also, today I had my 36 week appointment. No progress whatsoever yet, but I am measuring 42 weeks size!! Doesn't that sound fun?

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

42 weeks? That sounds yucky! I LOVE that name book...I might have to pull mine out just for fun tonight. Actually I had better not. I don't need to be swayed at this point. I've already sent her final name to my China coordinator.

Tiffany

Unknown said...

Wow= 42 weeks. are you sure there aren't two in there HA Only a month or less to go now- how exciting.

Chris Grover said...

Oh wow! 42 weeks! Can that be possible?! But it's almost time! I thought your little counter at the top was quite funny today, about the things mommy is trying to get baby out! Too funny! Hang in there, she will be here before you know it!

Jamie and Family said...

I am so laughing because I had no idea my ticker said that!!! Too funny!!! Maybe I SHOULD try it! Ha ha ha.