Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Beginning of the END!

Drumroll please...

We are having our baby TOMORROW! After much thought, deliberation and discussion with my doctor...its official that tomorrow is the day! Oh my gosh, there are so many thoughts running through my head that if I tried to write them down there wouldn't be enough memory on this server to store them all!


...tomorrow we will have THREE children...tomorrow we will know what color hair this baby has....tomorrow marks the END of my pregnancy...tomorrow will mark the beginning of our "new" family...I could go on and on. It's just so wierd.

I think I've done everything I should do to prepare. Any last suggestions?

I do have to say what a relief and blessing it is to have so much family nearby, especially to take care of the girls while Tucker and I are "preoccupied" tomorrow. We will post news as soon as we can. In the mean time...I will be trying to gather my thoughts, cure my headache and get some rest (is that possible?) to be ready for my big day tomorrow (by the way, we have to be at the hospital by 5:30 AM!).

6 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Congrats! She's finally on her way! I can't wait to see her.

Tiffany

britt said...

WOW-how quickly everything is going to change. At least you know WHEN it is going to happen. That makes it a bit easier. I am so excited to hear all about her. I have to say I am a bit jealous and wish it were me having a baby. Oh well I am almost half way there.
Love ya Britt
ps you are going to have to change your blog name

Chris Grover said...

Ok, so I just left you a message on your phone, asking if there was any news (before I read this blog, obviously), so ignore that! Jamie, I'm soooooo excited! I really am! I will not even try to understand all the things that must be going through your mind, but honestly, IT IS FINALLY TIME!!! I just can't believe that! I will be waiting anxiously to hear all about her and see pictures! Good luck tomorrow and we'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you!! Congratulations !! Can't wait to see some pics and read an update!!

Eliza2006 said...

I NEED PICS OF THE BABY TUCKER!!! I'M DYING OVER HERE. THANKS AND CONGRATS!!!!

TIFFANY

Debbie said...

i am so excited for you guys. i can't wait to see pictures.