Monday, October 02, 2006

Continuing on With the Projects...

Old Hardware

New Hardware

Today one of our projects was to replace the hardware on the baby changer table/dresser. It's a nice piece of furniture - real wood - but the handles have always bugged me. I don't know why I haven't changed them before! So today the girls and I went to Home Depot and picked out new handles. This dresser isn't that old (maybe 7 or 8 years old, we bought it used when Jordyn was baby) but NONE of the handles at Home Depot were the right size except ONE! They were all a standard 3 inches, and what I needed was 2 1/2 inches. So I'm lucky I found some that will do the trick. They are a brushed silver and dome-shaped. Anyway, it looks better and I'm enjoying these little projects to distract me from counting down the minutes!

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Wow, those look really good! Good motivation cause I have a dresser that is screaming for new hardware! Good job, project lady!

Unknown said...

I don't even have your energy and Im not pregnant!

Eliza2006 said...

Looks good!

Tiffany