Saturday, October 28, 2006

Photo Shoot

I had a little photo shoot today while I gave Peyton her first 'spit' bath. (As my mother taught me) I shut the bathroom door and turned on the blowdryer so it was nice and cozy and warm for her...plus the humming sound soothes her. She slept through most of it! Tucker took the girls to the movies and park today to give me some quiet time to rest. Too bad he can't take the next month off and do that everyday!!


(this shows her red hair after her spit bath)


Lexi (aka Snow White) loves her turns too...the difference is her turns last about 3 seconds and she's done!

5 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love Peyton's hair! That first picture is precious -- especially with that picture of Jordyn and Lexi in the background! I love it!

Eliza2006 said...

She's perfect!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

She is so cute- looks a lot different than the other two to me?? I love those cheeks!

Carlotta said...

It is so mind boggling with each child that is born to you or anybody else. They come out and you can always picture what they look like and they look NOTHING like what you think. It will be interesting to see how she fits into the family. Not to make her growup already but I agree each one of the girls looks so individual as a baby. Her lips are FULL!!! Love it and of course all of her features are prefectly perportioned as a Blasco baby should be. =)

julie said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Just looking at the pictures gives me baby fever. I hope that I get to experience that at least one more time. I love the name Peyton, very unique.
Julie