Sunday, July 30, 2006

Photo Shoot!

OK, so last night Lindy and I (and our husbands were wonderful enough to come help us) took Jordyn, Lexi, Lyric and Alyson to get "cousin" pics taken for my mom's bday. I don't think I've ever had a smooth and easy photo shoot, so we geared ourselves up for some drama. I especially know how much Lexi hates it, so we were REALLY talking-up all the treats she would get afterward and how happy Grandma would be, etc. Nonetheless, it went pretty much as we expected! Lots of drama, but we also captured some great shots! Here they are:


OK, so I had to buy this shot because it TOTALLY shows Lexi's hysteria! Can you even believe we kept trying after this face? But I KNEW she had the potential, so I persisted...




Isn't it amazing that this next shot is within 5 minutes after the previous hysteria? I told you she had potential! This isn't "perfect" of all the kids, but to us it felt like it after what we endured!

And finally....this is Lexi's official "2 year old picture" (we finally got it Gam!!! I'll be sending it to you soon to add to your wall!). Only 10 minutes after her screaming and crying, here Lexi was posing like a model and cheesing for the camera. This kid sure has a mind of her own!! I like this shot because it captures her personality. Whew, I'm still tired from the experience!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Photos are always such a pain- and people tell you they turned out great but they never look that good to me because I know what went on to get them- they look cute though!

Chris Grover said...

Wow, what a change from the first one! But I actually really love the first one because it gives us a small taste of what you were going through! They are all really cute!

Debbie said...

So cute, I love the first photo.