Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Potty Training!


Well, we've been working on Lexi's potty training for about two weeks now. She is actually doing really well! It's just such a roller coaster ride because I can feel so frustrated when she 'forgets' and stands on the carpet saying "uh-oh!" while peeing all over ... and then I can feel so elated when she 'remembers' and runs to the potty just in time! But it will be all worth it to have it done by the time the baby gets here. All of these emergency runs to the potty throughout the day would probably be more challenging with a newborn baby in my arms!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh I wish I was not changing 2 kids diapers right now. Good luck with that, you will be so happy you did it before the baby is born.

Chris Grover said...

What a challenge! But so worth it! We will be potty training a puppy here in a few days, so I will feel your frustration to a small degree!