Monday, July 17, 2006

Free Food

So Friday night, the girls, Tucker and I along with Lindy, Kristy and Lyric went to Chili's. We all love it there and go quite often. This time our experience was way under par. The wait was long, the food took FOREVER, they were understaffed, and each meal seemed to have something wrong with it. Having been a server for a like 5 years in college, I am understanding to a certain degree. But this went beyond the norm, and we were getting annoyed. So the manager came and talked to us and ended up giving us our whole meal for free! This sort of thing embarrasses me because I'm not a big mooch, but I actually felt justified in this one! So we all got a free night out and the manager (after finding out I used to work for Chili's) even begged me to come work for him after the baby was born! Thanks, but I'm not sure that'll work into my schedule! :-)

No comments: