Friday, July 07, 2006

Superman Returns

Tucker and I went to see Superman Returns tonight. He's already seen it (of course) but we wanted to see it at the IMAX theatre in 3D. I really liked the movie a lot. I'm not a huge comic book fan or anything, but (being married to Tucker) I've certainly learned more than I ever thought I would about Batman, Spiderman, Superman, etc. Plus, I've taken an extra interest in the Superman story ever since the TV show Smallville came on the air like 5 years ago(?). We LOVE that show. (Not to mention Tom Welling is SO good looking!)

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

I'll have to see that one! Have you seen Akeelah and the Bee? It was SO good! I'll probably buy it. Go see it or rent it if it's out on video. You won't be disappointed. Talk to you soon. Let's talk soon. I have class in the mornings now, but NO MORE FAY!!!! I should be home most evenings.

Tiffany