Sunday, July 02, 2006

Getting Bigger By The Day


For some reason I thought I'd post this picture of myself - for those of you who find pleasure in my ever-growing body!! Sorry this is such an up-the-nose angle picture of me. I just can't believe that I feel and look so big and I have FOUR whole months to get even bigger!! I already feel like I can't get a deep breath, and bending over to pick up toys is my worst nightmare! O'well. It's all part of the pregnancy package, right? And I keep telling myself that I would take this part a hundred times over compared to the horrific nausea I had (it's all about the mental pep-talks!!!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good! Your hair is so long too!

Debbie said...

You look GREAT!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Pregnant women are beautiful!

Daytrippingmom Media said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris Grover said...

I can't believe your hair -- it's so long and pretty! And Jamie, you have absolutely reached my favorite part of pregnancy (in others) -- when that cute belly is out there for all to see! I just LOVE it -- I think it is so beautiful and so cute! Thanks for the picture!