Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Scout Outing – SNOW CAVE!

These pics are from one of Tucker’s most recent scout trips.  He chose to build – and sleep inside – a snow cave since he had never done it before.  He said he didn’t sleep all night because all he could picture was being trapped by the snow caving in on his head!  I’m pretty sure that isn’t something I’ll ever do.

 

I’m not sure how he didn’t injure his back from this one!

  _DSC0140 _DSC0119 _DSC0150_DSC0098

 

Can you say CLAUSTROPHOBIA?!

_DSC0073 _DSC0068

1 comment:

Janessa Couch said...

Mitchell took my girls snow caving and I was a nervous wreck! I was glad that they made it home alive but still I hated it. He has the scout snow cave adventure next weekend so that will be another sleepless night hoping that everything is ok. The good thing is they say they are really warm in there.