Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Notes Around the House

The girls are at such sweet, impressionable and sponge-type ages.  They love to make-believe, pretend to be moms & teachers, and soak-up things we expose them to.  I know it is a special window of time and I am enjoying it. 

One of the fun things is the notes sprinkled all around the house.

 

Tucker left notes for all the girls when he left for one of his business trips…and this was Jordyn’s response:

_DSC0029 (5) 

 

Lexi’s Valentine to us:

_DSC0028 (5) 

 

This has been on Jordyn’s room for a while.  She doesn’t really uphold this rule :-)

_DSC0026 (5)

This is another “teacher chart”:

_DSC0024 (5)

 

This one is interesting.  Lexi kept saying she wishes she had a secret door in her closet.  So one day, she brought me in her closet and showed me that she actually drew the “door” to that secret room.  If you look closely, the “door” is cracked and you can see some of the things inside.  I don’t encourage my girls to write on our walls, but I didn’t get mad at this hidden work of art.  (Jordyn helped out too).

_DSC0022 (3)_DSC0023 (5) 

 

Lexi’s door.  She, too, doesn’t enforce this rule :-)

_DSC0019 (3)

1 comment:

MeQueen5 said...

What goes around comes around. Notes are so great!