Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Coming Home from Grandma and Grandpa’s

My parents have been so gracious to take my kids during times I need to be in class.  It’s been such a blessing and it provides wonderful memories for the girls.  The other night as they brought them home, I snapped some paparazzi-type photos.

 

Some of the things I hear about?  The Music Man, grandma’s oranges, helping grandma make dinner, grandpa’s teasing (and more teasing), special movies in grandma’s car, chips, popsicles, and so much more :-)  Now can you see why they don’t mind mommy being gone to San Francisco?

 

_DSC0223 _DSC0222 _DSC0221 _DSC0220 _DSC0219

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I see pictures like this I am so jealous of how much time your kids get to spend with your parents. I wish mine did too. They are lucky! Mine have Ryan's mom- she is an awesome grandma too. I just know how much my mom is missing out on :(

MeQueen5 said...

The best days of the week are when we get the grand kids for sure. So much fun and so many memories.