Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ahhh…these two are too much

Pax and Pey are quite the duo.  They are only like 8 months apart and have a tight little relationship.  They have such an interesting dynamic, but somehow it (usually) works. 

Lately, Pey is really into wanting to know if things we are discussing happened “When I used to be three” (like October was SO long ago).  And she is particularly into saying Paxton is younger than her.  The other day I overheard them talking and she told him “I used to do that when I was your age Packy”.  Paxton is a total football player, ALL-boy type of kid and Pey is a string bean little dancer…yet she somehow is able to maintain an element of control in the relationship.  Pax knows how to work around Pey’s attitude and she knows how to totally ignore his teasing, which makes it way less fun for him to do.

Pax loves Belle and was so excited when we took her on a walk the other day.  He asked me to take this pic of him with her (this is the best I could get since Belle is fiercy afraid of the camera).

Loving this weather…mid 60’s a sunny!

 

_DSC0233 _DSC0232 _DSC0231 _DSC0229 _DSC0226

No comments: