Monday, February 14, 2011

Park – Sun - Girls

I will admit that I lack in the taking-my-kids-to-the-park department these days.  Back in the days where we didn’t have the structure of school days, I would need outings such as this.  Nowadays, being home seems to be a precious commodity…but I do have pangs of guilt as we drive by the parks and see kids playing.


Finally, last Monday it was 67 degrees and perfect and we just couldn’t resist popping by for an hour.  Got some fun pics of these cuties.

 

_DSC0162 (2) _DSC0158 (2) _DSC0155 (2) _DSC0154 (2) _DSC0148 (2) _DSC0144 (2) _DSC0139 (2) _DSC0137 (2) _DSC0133 (2) _DSC0110 (2) _DSC0100 (3) _DSC0090 (3)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually took Cannon and Luka yesterday because I was so happy it was 50 degrees! They loved it and I should do that more while Cooper and Savannah are at school.

Melvin and Carly said...

Hey Jamie. Just catching up a little on your blog. Love the pictures of your girls on the swings. They are so cute. You are quite the photographer. Then again, you can do just about everything. (Except maybe organize laundry, but really, who can?) :)

MeQueen5 said...

When you kids were young the park was the number one choice for entertainment. It doesn't get better than the good old fashion outdoors.