Monday, September 06, 2010

What I Love

 

I love my little girls.  I feel their days, months and years slipping through my fingers no matter how hard I try to slow it down.  Peyton is my last little sidekick during the day and I love it.  She is so entertaining and loving.  She lives her life as though she is on a big stage and she performs every move she makes.

2010-09-03 09.27.04

I will miss having baby dolls laying everywhere in my house.  I love that Peyton has to bring her purse, sunglasses, sparkle shoes and baby doll when we leave the house.  She love her “hand bands” (head bands) and definitely picks her own outfits.  I learned the hard way through Lexi that it’s not worth fighting, so she gets to wear whatever combination she chooses. 

 

This baby doll buckled up made me laugh.  And it was really nice of Peyton to compliment me today and tell me “Mommy, you’re a very safe driver”.  And the other day she reminded me that I’m not supposed to text while driving.  Where does she learn these things?

 2010-09-03 09.27.13

2 comments:

Jeannine and Neal said...

Peyton, like Hayley is a class act. Their little minds absorb everything around them. I love the outgoing natures they were gifted with. - Luv Jeannine

Janessa Couch said...

Ha, looks like my car. It is so fun having little girls around that make every day so much fun.