Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Newest Thing – Custom Silhouettes

I must have a form of adult ADD because I always do too many things at once.  As a way of diverting my attention from my house, laundry, Watch Me Draw!, and homework, I have started a new project:  Custom Silhouettes.

 

I’m really excited about this because it is special, beautiful and fun computer work in Adobe Photoshop (my love).  Peyton got to hang out with Mommy while I set up my new wall at Trinkets & Treasures llast week.  We even had to rent a cement drill because these walls are cement. 

 

Check it out!

DSC01331 DSC01332 DSC01333 DSC01334

2 comments:

britt said...

I found the idea for black and white profile pics several months ago on a website and actually wrote a note about it. It is STILL posted on my fridge! One day I may attempt it?!?!?
Awesome work Jme

Tabitha said...

Wait... Do you make these?? SEll them?? You are just a jack of all trades!