Monday, September 13, 2010

My New Love: Wood

It’s official:  I want a router with a table to cut on. 

I finally used a wood router for the first time the other day and I was completely smitten.  It was so fun!  I can’t believe I’ve sold so many boards with straight edges!  It looked so beautiful!  I wish I would have taken a picture of my final product….but there will be plenty more where that comes from.

 

DSC01232 DSC01236

 

And these are just some of the little “filler” items that sell well at Trinkets & Treasures.  I usually use my left over vinyl words/phrases and but some inexpensive tiles and *poof*, you have a cute little gift!

DSC01246

1 comment:

Janessa Couch said...

How fun! You are so creative. I need to get into your store when I come to visit next time. It looks like I would be in heaven there.