Friday, September 17, 2010

Going Short Again

For a few months now, Jordyn has been asking me to cut her hair.  I hesitated for a long time.  I really like her long hair, and she loves ponytails for school so it worked great. 

 

But I finally said “okay” and she showed me how short she wanted it…which was approximately how short it looks in this first picture (where it’s half cut).  But she has such THICK hair, with lots of wave to it…so I forgot to take that into consideration.  Oops.  The end result is shorter than she’d requested…but really cute and she’s happy with it!

 

DSC01338 DSC01356  DSC01360

4 comments:

Carlotta said...

HOLY COW!!! That is a lot of hair to cut off. She has LOADS of hair.

Unknown said...

So cute- but man I am scared to even cut my boys hair. You have always had that talent- remember when you even cut my hair in high school!

Jamie and Family said...

Katie, how could I forget. I remember laughing so hard because I cut it too short, forgetting you had natural curl (sort of exactly what I did 18 years later to Jordyn!). Ha ha ha

britt said...

VERY cute. I have THOUGHT about cutting Ame's but we aren't quite to that point yet. I am good at giving trims and cutting my boys hair, but I don't think I could give a REAL haircut?!
You are so good at detail like that!