Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Peyton and Ava

I think one of the things I've loved most about being a mom is watching my kids develop friendships. Maybe because my own friends have mattered so deeply to my throughout my life?

This is one of Peyton's best buddies, Ava. She's lived next door for a few years, but they are finally getting old enough to do official play dates. And they want them ALL the time! I'm just waiting for the day Pey sneaks out to Ava's house! For now they usually resort to yelling each other's names over the back fence! Its so cute to watch them get into their imaginative play and just REALLY love each other. So cute!



2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Seems a little cold for swimwear...oh wait, you aren't living in a perpetual winter!
Cute little girls!

britt said...

WOW lots to catch up on!
How fun for those 2 cute girls!!