Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Math Whiz!





Lexi has got an amazing Math mind. She is young for her grade, but has passed every single student in her class as far as her Math skills go!

In her first grade class, they do timed Math tests daily. She has passed the following:

Addition I - 60 problems in four minutes
Addition II - same
Addition III - same

Subtraction - 60 problems in four minutes
Subtraction II - same
Subtraction III - same

then on to 2nd grade level math....

Addition I, II and III - 100 problems in THREE minutes.

Now she's on to her first timed test of 100 subtraction problems! She said "it's hard mom", but I bet she'll pass before the end of the school year. Way to go Lexi!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cool- unfortunately savannah has inherited my math skills, maybe coop will get his dads

good job lexi

K Western said...

Way to go Lexi! I love math so that makes me happy to see someone else like it and excel in it. Tanner likes it, too.
Mrs. Stone sounds like a GREAT teacher.