Sunday, May 30, 2010

Piano Recital #8

This week, we experienced our 8th piano recital in four years. Eighth! Whew!

Sadly, there are several differences with this one. First of all, it was the same night as the baby shower I had already planned for Lindy. I felt REALLY bad at first. But then I presented it to the girls that it would be a "Daddy Daughter" piano recital (and since I have been to 7 out of 8 of them), they seemed okay.

Secondly, this is their last official group recital with Mr. John. He has taught us piano for the past nearly three years and we have LOVED it. Absolutely loved it. Loved the curriculum, loved the group style lesson and most of all loved the personality and love that Mr. John brought to it. But he is resigning from Fresno Piano and we aren't exactly sure what will happen next. We may do one-on-one lessons with him still....which will be great. But it won't be the same.

Aside from the fact that Mommy was crazy getting ready for the baby shower, and Lexi was near-throwing up with the flu....the girls got out the door and looked REALLY cute for their "Daddy-daughter Piano Recital" and all went well :-)



















2 comments:

K Western said...

They are so cute! I have to say that I was really impressed with that piano program. Your girls play really well.

Melvin and Carly said...

Your girls are still so adorable! I'm way behind on blogging - even reading posts has been nonexistent for me for a while. It was fun to catch up with your family.