Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

So thankful for Holidays that encourage us to focus more on the Savior. I love that I can teach my children the true meaning, and also that I can teach the Valiant 8 class at church about these special things.

One of my kids favorite parts of the Easter Bunny visiting is the little white footprints it leaves when it brings their baskets.



Our Easter Bunny leaves pretty simple baskets. The girls like them for a few days, but nothing that adds permanent clutter to our house ;-)

Peyton, Paxton, Tucker, Lyric, Jordyn and Lexi


Then we did our traditional egg competition. Tucker's family has done it for 20 years, but on the years we don't go to UT, we do it here in CA with whomever is around! This year it was simple with the McLeods and us...and the kids had a ball!


(I love this pic Tucker took of me and Lindy crashing eggs. I can tell we're sisters by our hands :-)





2 comments:

britt said...

what is that tradition? and the Easter Bunny didn't leave footprints at our house??? you always add a little extra fun to everything!

Eliza2006 said...

The EB kept it VERY simple at our house too. I like the footprints...the EB hides our baskets, but leaves a little trail of jelly beans so we know just where to find them!