Saturday, May 23, 2009

Time to SWIM!!

Each year, by the month of May, my kids have been asking for literally MONTHS "how much longer until we can swim???". It makes me crazy. But that time is finally here! My mom and dad have had their pool for 9 summers now and each summer it gets used more and more. The pool definitely epitomizes Grandma and Grandpa's house for the grandkids! They are such gracious hosts. The pool comes full-service with goggles, pool toys, a doting Grandma and Grandpa (sometimes an 18 year old uncle!) AND even BBQ! Wow. What more could you ask for?







(I couldn't help but post this pic of Peyton and Paxton. I'm sure they'll kill me someday, but this is how they walk around quite often. Au natural!)

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Eliza would love that! Still contemplating the road trip~

Unknown said...

Our pool opened this weekend. I have been excited to take the kids until I took Luka at the hotel and discovered what a MANIAC he is. Hopefully he will calm down and realize he can't swim by himself yet:)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Grandma and Grandpa's house is always so much fun!! The water looks so inviting!!