Friday, May 15, 2009

Only Two More Weeks as a Kindergartener!



Sadly, Lexi is nearing the end of her Kindergarten year. I say "sadly" because I think it's sad to see her get older! I felt this way at the end of Jordyn's Kindergarten year too. It's like...... Kindergarten is cute....but moving to first grade makes me realize the progression won't ever stop.

Today she had a parents program at school. They practiced 7 songs and sang them all beautifully for us! I was so glad I was able to leave my classroom for a bit to come see her. I think my favorite was one about "If I could put my mom in a box" and talked about always having your mom with you. It definitely made me tear up.

She was so proud to have us there. I love these pics Tucker took during her performance because they are SO Lexi! Just totally capture her essence.

No comments: