Sunday, May 24, 2009

Check Out This BOWL!

I can't say enough how much I love homemade bread and jam. I haven't had much "free" time lately, but since our strawberry season will not last much longer, I made a batch last weekend. And there's nothing like homemade bread to go with the freezer jam!


Check out this metal bowl! My mother-in-law has the best memory in the world and heard me mention one time how my bread rises and spills over my bowl (the green one that I used to think was huge!!). So she sent me this huge metal bowl for Mother's Day this year. I was so excited to use it and even more excited when my bread (all 7 loaves) did not overflow at all!


2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

What a nice MIL!

britt said...

I am impressed at how often you make bread, and homemade jam...way to go! I make bread once in a while, but you are amazing!!