Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a list of 4 things about me...

I have been "tagged" by Debbie. I'm so bad about being tagged, but this one seemed simple enough. Can you really stand to know more about me than you learned in my list of "100"??? Well, here you go anyway...

A) four jobs i have had in my life
1. baskin robbins
2. chili's
3. substitute teacher
4. siebel systems

B) four movies i could watch over and over:
1. the wedding singer
2. back to the future (all three)
3. the sound of music
4. dirty dancing

C) four places i have lived:
1. california, all over
2. slc, utah
3. laie, hawaii
4. north carolina

D) four television shows i watch:
1. grey's anatomy
2. the office
3. what about brian?
4. yes, american idol

E) four places i have gone on vacation:
1. hawaii
2. japan
3. lake tahoe
4. jackson hole

F) four websites i visit almost daily:
1. bloggers
2. hotmail
3. weather.com
4. bank/credit card

G) four of my favorite foods:
1. brownies
2. LOVE mexican
3. homeade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
4. buffalo wings

H) four places i would rather be right now:
1. hmmm, I'm pretty happy here
2. but I'd always, always, always take Sunset Beach, North Shore Oahu
3. shopping
4. I'd rather be...in my pre-pregnancy sized pants, or better yet, my pre-CHILDREN sized pants (ha ha, i know that's not what the question means, but it's true!)

No comments: