Monday, March 12, 2007

Guilty Indulgence

It sounds sort of lame to admit it, but I love going to the grocery store at night without kids. It's actually fun to me! Whenever I go, it's almost ALWAYS between the hours of 9-10 pm. The night crew knows me pretty well at our local Albertsons. And I also have to admit to one of my guilty indulgences - especially if I'm feeling like I "deserve" a treat. I will get a box of Entenmann's Glazed Popems (YUM) and pop those healthy little suckers (ya right) into my mouth throughout my shopping journey. Doesn't particularly fit into my eating plan at the moment, but sometimes you just gotta break free, right? ha ha

1 comment:

britt said...

I definitely agree with the "alone" shopping, unfortunately with our busy schedule I haven't had much time to go alone. That "indulgence" looks really good RIGHT NOW. I may have to check it out next time I'm at the store!
Hope you are doing well. Miss ya