Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm Going Bald

Or at least it feels like I am! I swear I didn't lose a hair on my head while I was pregnant, but about 8 weeks after, it began. I mean, now I lose TONS every day and it is scaring me! Please tell me its normal and it will STOP eventually! I seriously have to fix my hair different in the front, and I'm hating it!

On top of that making me feel blah, I also feel fat. I don't mean that to sound trite, but I just hate how my stomach bulges and hangs over my pants...and maybe after three kids that's permanent? That's always been my problem area anyway, so now that it's summer-y and I can't wear my hide-my-mid-section sweaters, I feel frustrated getting dressed every day.

And lastly, I am so tired all the time! I need to do something about that because it makes me feel cranky. It doesn't feel good to wake up in the morning feeling totally wiped out.

Sooooo, besides all that I am happy. Really, I am. It's strange how you can feel happy, but overwhelmed and cranky all at once.

5 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Thanks for making me feel normal today. Who knows about the hair...probably hormones. I think you look great and I'm not kidding. Don't worry I'll be there soon to help you add a couple more lbs. That should make it all better...for a few days!
Tiffany

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, I know it doesn't always help when you're not feeling the best about yourself, but honestly honestly, you look sooooo GREAT! Every time you post a picture of yourself, I think how does she looks so beautiful after 3 kids?! So, don't be too hard on yourself. And my stomach does that and I haven't had ANY kids, so maybe that will help you feel better!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

jamie, I thought i was the only one.. My hair is falling off in chunks. Everytime I brush my hair I scoop up handfulls of hair. It's scary. I asked my hairdresser and she said it happens post pregnancy- it's a hormone thing. It will stop eventually. I'm just afraid I will be bald by the time it stops. LOL!!! I could really relate to your post. However, I think you are so beautiful. You really do look amazing for having 3 kids.

Jill said...

The hair thing is totally normal. Just one more lovely thing that happens to your bod from being preggers. Just be glad you weren't 35 yrs old having Pey as my tummy still looks like I'm pregnant! It gets so much harder the older you get! It's not fair....but the cute babes are worth it! Hang in there! Jill

Chelley said...

I had it as well! and it only stoped falling out when I stopped breastfeeding......

I hung out till 6 months with my last but I was getting blad patchs!!
so enough was enough I didnt want to buy a wig! within a month of stopping feeding it stoped and after a few months I had regrowth!