Saturday, March 10, 2007

I *heart* amazon.com

There are many reasons I love to shop on amazon.com, but here is just one example: We found a great deal on a Samsung plasma 42" TV on amazon for hundreds less than anywhere else, plus free shipping and no sales tax. I thought we were as happy as could be. But, no, there was a little more happiness still to come. I randomly checked back on amazon 5 days after we bought the TV and the price had dropped by $140! Luckily I had heard from my bargain-soul-mate-friend Tiffany that amazon does price adjustments within 30 days of the purchase - so I emailed them and *poof* $140 credited back to us the next day! Isn't that great customer service? They get 5 stars from me! Love it.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I hear amazon as well. I buy everything from that wonderful, stupid site!

Tiffany

Eliza2006 said...

oops...that should be heart, not hear!!!!