Monday, February 12, 2007

Time Goes By...

I love the ideas that Katie and Debbie have of "Memory Monday" and "Flashback Friday". What great journaling ideas! I think I may copy them...

On that note, I found these pictures and I realized how strange a thing TIME is. You don't realize how much and how quickly things change until you look back, especially at a picture. All of the sudden it's the past, it's history! It's hard to remember as we are going that each moment is weaving the fabric of your life - your story. These pics are my mom with me (1977).....and then me with Jordyn about the same age (a few months old - 2002).

4 comments:

britt said...

That is so fun to see pics like that. I totally see the resemblence in you and your mom in those pics. Crazy!
Hope all is well with you. Miss ya

Chris Grover said...

Was that in Hawaii?! Your mom has such beautiful hair in that picture! And, like mother, like daughter -- all three of you are just beautiful girls!

Debbie said...

i love doing flashback friday for so many reasons. its fun to think back to what was happening in your life at that time, how much the person has changed, etc. cute pictures jamie!

Katie said...

I love that idea!!! I might have to pull some old pictures out! I will give the idea a plug!