Friday, February 23, 2007

Bows, Bows and More Bows

My girls are thrilled with my mom's latest project...hair bows! Here is just a small sampling of her hair creations. She's definitely on a mission to find and create a variety of fun hair decor for all these girls!




I'm trying to "let go" when it comes to what my kids wear. I'm learning to allow them to express their taste and style because they love to get themselves dressed. This picture is a great example of what they pick out. The outfits don't look BAD, per say, because they SORT OF match - but just not QUITE in the way I'd want them too. (notice they're sporting the "Hair Glam by Pam"!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they get too many bows grandma Pam can send some this way. I let Savannah have Friday for her own clothes and hair day. That is all I can seem to stand.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I made the exact same bows for Jade when she was 5. They were her favorite too, she loved going to the "ribbon" shop to pick out ribbons. Your mom is the best! What will she do if one of you has a boy?