Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy 4 Months!

Happy 4 months birthday, Pey! We sure love having you around! Your happy personality, huge smiles, and loveable nature has made our family feel so much more complete! I love your bright eyes, rosy lips and open-mouth baby kisses! It is so fun watching you change almost by the minute. I look forward to morning time because I'm greeted by your warm grin and wild kicks of delight. How blessed I feel to have three beautiful daughters! I love you so much! - Mommy

4 comments:

Jill said...

She is so cute, Jamie! Hard to believe it's been 4 months! Jill

Anonymous said...

Wow- 4 months! Time flies and now you get to the good part where she is scheduled and starting to have interactions and will sit up soon:)

Chris Grover said...

I cannot believe it's been 4 months! She looks like such a cuddler, and her cheeks are irresistable! Just a perfect addition to your already beautiful family!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

What a cutie!!!