Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Fun


Today was one of those "fun" Saturdays where Tucker was gone with the scouts ALL day (snow skiing/snow boarding - poor him, huh?). I tend to dread these types of Saturdays, this one in particular because we were all feeling under-the-weather. To break up the long day, the girls and I went out to lunch at Pizza Hut. I've been seeing the Cheesey Bites Pizza commercials and wanted to try it (by the way, to me it wasn't 'all that'). We survived, but it was definitely not one of those days that will go down in history, by any means!

2 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love reading your posts even when you have just a blah day. I find it amazing that you manage to go out with 3 kids. Now with 2 I can barely get out of the house. You are awesome and I love that you always seem to be doing fun things with the girls whether going out to lunch or baking cookies.

Jill said...

I just did the same thing with my kids while Mike was on a snowmobiling trip! Whazzup with that? Jill